Important – Read Carefully. Luminoso Lighting INC. respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may access or collect from you or that you may provide when you use the www.luminosoled.com website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information that Luminoso Lighting INC accesses or collects by virtue of your use of the website, in e-mail, text and other electronic messages
Luminoso Lighting INC does not intend that the website will be accessed or used by children under the age of 18, and such use is prohibited. Luminoso Lighting INC will promptly delete information associated with any account for which Luminoso Lighting INC obtains actual knowledge that the registered user is not at least 18 years old.
Collection of Personal Information and Do Not Track
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Luminoso Lighting INC may use and disclose personal information for specific purposes, including without limitation:
- For compiling aggregate statistics of the use of the Luminoso Lighting INC website;
- For maintenance and administration of the Luminoso Lighting INC website;
- To follow up on comments and other messages that users submit to Luminoso Lighting INC through the website;
- For direct marketing and promotional efforts by or on behalf of Luminoso Lighting INC (unless the user opts-out of receiving such information);
- To contractors or other third-party suppliers Luminoso Lighting INC uses to support its business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger; divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all Luminoso Lighting INC assets;
- For contacting and recruiting individuals who submit resumes through Luminoso Lighting INC or a third party’s web site;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by Luminoso Lighting INC when you provide the information; and
- With your consent.
Luminoso Lighting INC LED Lighting may disclose your personal information in urgent circumstances to protect personal safety, the public or Luminoso Lighting INC ’s website or products. It is also possible that Luminoso Lighting INC may be required by law to disclose your personal information pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants, or orders, potentially, in any location where Luminoso Lighting INC does business.
Data Security and Integrity
Luminoso Lighting INC has put in place certain technological and procedural security functions in order to protect the personal information it collects, uses or transfers from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. In addition, Luminoso Lighting INC will use reasonable efforts to remove a user’s personal information when it is no longer required for the purposes set forth above. However, Luminoso Lighting INC cannot guarantee that any loss, misuse, alteration, destruction or retention will or will not occur, and makes no representations to this effect. Luminoso Lighting INC also cannot (and does not) make any guarantees or representations with respect to, or assume any responsibility for, the security of any devices not provided by Luminoso Lighting INC (including your personal cellular device or computer), any infrastructure or materials not exclusively controlled by Luminoso Lighting INC or with respect to the Internet in general.
Third Party Websites
Luminoso Lighting INC may provide links to third party websites. Luminoso Lighting INC does not make any representations or warranties with respect to such third party websites. Users of the website should be aware that the owners and operators of third party websites might collect, use or transfer personal information under different terms and conditions than Luminoso Lighting INC . Upon linking to a third party website, users should inform themselves of the privacy policies of such third party web sites.