The EAL2 series combines modern styling with the latest LED technology. It is available in a wide variety of wattage ranging from 40 to 300 watts and either 4000K or 5000K. The versatile lumen packages make this product ideal for nearly any exterior lighting application. With up to 70% energy savings.
• The rugged one-piece, die-cast aluminum housing secures the thermally conductive LEDpanel and electrical chamber
• Low profile, 3G vibration rated compact design minimizes wind load requirements.
• Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants.
• Available in IES Type III, IV, V distributions
• Light engines are available in standard 4000 K and 5000 K (70 CRI) configurations.
• Scalable Lumen Packages from 5,360 to 42,000 Lumens replaces up to 1000WMetal Halide.
• Optics is precisely designed to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and application spacing.
• For the ultimate level of spill light control, an optional house-side shield accessory can be field or factory installed.
• The optics can conform to the dark-sky requirement.
• Universal 120-277 VAC or 347-480 VAC input voltage
• Standard with 1-10V dimming driver(s)
• THD: ≤20%
• Power Factor: ≥90%
• Optional occupancy sensor
• Optional Photocell
• Ambient operating temperature -40ºF to 113ºF
• Estimated 100,000-hour LED lifespan based
on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations
| Y = 120-277V
HV = 347-480V**
|40K = 4000K
50K = 5000K
|16 = Slip Fitter
15 = Wall Mount
21 = Direct Arm
BZ = Bronze
BK = Black
SV = Silver
WH = White