The FLM2 series combines modern styling with the latest LED technology. They are available in 3000K, 4000K and 5000K. The lumen output makes this product ideal for nearly any exterior lighting application. With up to 70% energy savings over its traditional counterparts, the FLM2 presents the future of area lighting.
• Housing, electrical compartment, and fitter are all made from die-cast aluminum that is pre-treated and powder-coated to meet the most rugged industry standards.
• The door frame features an integral accessory channel for the mounting of optional light control accessories.
• Vented housing isolates LED module from the driver, maximizing product life and performance
• Doorframe seals to housing with a continuously extruded silicone gasket.
• Optics(NEMA Type): 7H*6V.
• Scalable Lumen Packages from 1,950 to 26,000 Lumens.
• It provides the best combination of vertical and horizontal illumination while reducing light behind the poles. High-performance acrylic optic securely attached to the internal heat sink for maximum thermal dissipation.
• Universal 120-277 VAC or 347-480 VAC input voltage.
•Both drivers have a power factor >90%, THD <20%, and an expected life of 80,000 hours.
• Estimated 80,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
|Y = 120-277V
HV = 347-480V
(90W Not available)*
|30K = 3000K
40K = 4000K
50K = 5000K
|BZ = Bronze
BK = Black**
WH = White**
| Blank = None
PC = Photocell
|D76 = NEMA 7Hx6V
|SB = Swivel Bracket
TR = Trunnion
(Swivel & Trunnion option are for
15W, 27W, 45W, 60W)
SF = Slipfitter
YK = Yoke