Our 4FT T8 Type B lamp delivers industry-leading performance and reliability with an efficacy of up to 165 lm/W. The 4FT ballast-bypass LED tube can be used in direct-wire fluorescent fixtures with simple rewiring necessary to remove the ballast. LED T8 tube turns on instantly and is simple to dispose of because it contains no harmful mercury. Our T8 tube a life expectancy is 5 times as long as fluorescent tubes, the LED T8 tube reduces costly repairs, disposal fees, and the need for replacements.
- Very high efficacy, 165Lm/W.
- 3 times more efficient than fluorescent.
- 50,000 hour lamp life, and no ballast for low maintenance cost.
- No warm-up, turns on instantly.
- No glass, Shatterproof design, meets NSF requirements
- UL Type B, Double-ended.
- Rated for dry and damp locations.
- Will not fade or discolor.
- Mercury-free, for easy non-hazardous disposal.
- Operating temperature is -4ºF to 113ºF
|WT8||4||9.5||VHO = 165lm/W||3500K