The EAL2 series seamlessly blends contemporary design with cutting-edge LED technology. It offers a diverse range of wattage options, spanning from 100 to 300 watts, and is available in both 4000K and 5000K color temperatures. Its adaptable lumen packages make it a perfect fit for a wide array of outdoor lighting scenarios. Achieve remarkable energy savings of up to 70% with our exceptional product.
• The rugged one-piece, die-cast aluminum housing secures the thermally conductive LEDpanel and electrical chamber
• Low profile, 3G vibration rated compact design minimizes wind load requirements.
• Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants.
• Available in IES Type III, IV, V distributions
• Light engines are available in standard 4000 K and 5000 K (70 CRI) configurations.
• Scalable Lumen Packages from 5,360 to 42,000 Lumens replaces up to 1000WMetal Halide.
• Optics is precisely designed to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and application spacing.
• The optics can conform to the dark-sky requirement.
• Universal 120-277 VAC or 347-480 VAC input voltage
• Standard with 1-10V dimming driver(s)
• THD: ≤20%
• Power Factor: ≥90%
• Optional occupancy sensor
• Optional Photocell
• Ambient operating temperature -40ºF to 113ºF
• Estimated 100,000-hour LED lifespan based
on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations
| Y = 120-277V
HV = 347-480V
|40K = 4000K
50K = 5000K
BZ = Bronze
BK = Black
SV = Silver
WH = White