Emergency Battery Back-Up
The Luminoso Emergency Battery Back-up allows the LED fixture to be used for both normal and emergency operation. In the event of a power failure, the EMBI2 switches to the emergency mode and operates the existing fixture for 90 minutes. The LED Emergency Battery Back-up from is a UL Recognized and contains a battery, charger, and converter circuit in a single can and is available in different mounting configurations for individual fixture requirements.
- The EMBI2-8W-Y / Input: 70mA, 3.2W Output: 170VDC, 8W
- The EMBI2-12W-Y / Input: 80mA, 4W Output: 170VDC, 16W
- The EMBI2-25W-Y / Input: 110mA, 6W Output: 170VDC, 25W
- Recyclable Ni-Cad battery.
- Includes test switch and charge indicator accessory kit.
- For use with switched or unswitched fixtures
- Meets or exceeds all National Electrical Code and Life Safety Code Emergency Lighting.