Replace your old outdoor flood lights, ballpark or stadium lights with our high efficiency LED flood light. The Luminoso LED LSL Sports Light is a high efficacy luminaire designed to offer excellent visibility with minimal glare. This lightweight fixture has an excellent beam angle easily installs in applications of up to 120 feet, providing outstanding illumination of sport and municipal fields, parking lots, and golf ranges. A light shield ( Visor ) prevents light pollution in areas where preserving ambiance may be a concern. A laser pointer to help point the fixture in the correct direction.
Built to last and withstand harsh elements, the stylish housing offers separation between the LEDs, the driver circuitry and larger heat sink allowing for longer operating life. Compact and lightweight design with low EPA, 3G rated for vibration. Corrosion resistant, die-cast aluminum housing with powder coat paint finish. The visual comfort optics create a larger luminous surface area resulting in a low glare appearance.
- Sealed die-casting profile for outdoor applications
- Low profile, 3G vibration rated compact design minimizes wind load requirements.
- Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants (IP65).
- Available in NEMA 4Hx4V distributions.
- Light engines are available in standard 4000K, 5000K and 5700K (70/80/90 CRI) configurations.
- Scalable Lumen Packages from 49,500 to 70,000 Lumens.
- Optics is precisely designed to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and application spacing.
- Universal 120-277 VAC or 277-480 VAC input voltage
- Standard with 0-10V dimming driver(s)
- t in surge suppression with 10KA @120-277V(20KA @347-480V).
- THD: <20%
- Power Factor: >90%
- Ambient operating temperature -40ºC to 55ºC (-40ºF to 131ºF).
- Estimated 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations
- Actual performance may differ as a result of end-user environment and application. All values are design or typical values, measured under laboratory conditions at 25ºC(+ 5ºC ) specifications subject to change without notice.
|Y = 120-277V
HV = 347-480V
|40K = 4000K
50K = 5000K
57K = 5700K
|TR = Trunnion Mount||Leave Blank = None
TA = Trunnion Adapter
|Leave Blank = None
SH = Shroud