The Luminoso MWPK2 series combines traditional styling with the latest LED technology. It is available in either 30, 40, 65, 90 & 125 watts. The high pressure die cast housing along with anti-static powder painting makes this product ideal for exterior applications. The MWPK’s highly efficient cooling system allows lower running temperatures translating into a maximized product life. The wall pack has a built in UL class driver and is also rated for damp and wet locations. Ideal for entry ways, area perimeters, stairwells and hallways this product offers the added security and cost effectiveness to meet any demand.
- Diecast aluminum profile for outdoor applications.
- Sealed aluminum casting thermally conducts LED heat to optimize
performance and long life.
- Light engines are available in standard 4000K and 5000K at (70 CRI)
- Scalable Lumen Packages from 3,550 to 15,000 Lumens.
- Polycarbonate UV coated optical lens provide outstanding
performance, uniformity and glare control.
- Available in 120-277 or 347-480 VAC input voltage.
- Greater than 0.9 power factor, less than 20% harmonic distortion.
- Suitable for operation in -40°F to 113°F ambient environments.
- Estimated 50,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and
|MWPK2||14 = Direct Mount||30W
|40K = 4000K
50K = 5000K
|3M||Y = 120-277V||WH = White
BZ = Bronze
Need Help? Contact Us Leave Feedback