The FLM2 series seamlessly merges contemporary design with cutting-edge LED technology. These fixtures are offered in three color temperature options: 3000K, 4000K, and 5000K. The impressive lumen output makes this product exceptionally well-suited for a wide range of outdoor lighting needs. Delivering up to a remarkable 70% reduction in energy consumption compared to traditional alternatives, the FLM2 series represents the future of area lighting.
• Housing, electrical compartment, and fitter are all made from die-cast aluminum that is pre-treated and powder-coated to meet the most rugged industry standards.
• The door frame features an integral accessory channel for the mounting of optional light control accessories.
• Vented housing isolates LED module from the driver, maximizing product life and performance
• Doorframe seals to housing with a continuously extruded silicone gasket.
• Optics(NEMA Type): 7H*6V.
• Scalable Lumen Packages from 1,950 to 26,000 Lumens.
• It provides the best combination of vertical and horizontal illumination while reducing light behind the poles. High-performance acrylic optic securely attached to the internal heat sink for maximum thermal dissipation.
• Universal 120-277 VAC or 347-480 VAC input voltage.
•Both drivers have a power factor >90%, THD <20%, and an expected life of 80,000 hours.
• Estimated 80,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
|Y = 120-277V
HV = 347-480V
(90W Not available)*
|30K = 3000K
40K = 4000K
50K = 5000K
|BZ = Bronze
BK = Black**
WH = White**
| Blank = None
PC = Photocell
|D76 = NEMA 7Hx6V
|SB = Swivel Bracket
TR = Trunnion
(Swivel & Trunnion option are for
15W, 27W, 45W, 60W)
SF = Slipfitter
YK = Yoke