WT8 4FT Type A+B
The WT8 4FT Type A+B tubes are the optimal alternative to F32T8 fluorescent tube lights. The 4FT ballast-compatible/ballast-bypass LED tube can be used in direct-wire fluorescent fixtures or to replace T8 tubes in ballasted fixtures. LED T8 tube turns on instantly and is simple to dispose of because it contains no harmful mercury. Our T8 tube a life expectancy is 5 times as long as fluorescent tubes, the LED T8 tube reduces costly repairs, disposal fees, and the need for replacements.
- High efficacy, 135Lm/W.
- 3 times more efficient than fluorescent.
- 50,000 hour lamp life.
- No warm-up turns on instantly.
- No glass, Shatterproof design, meets NSF requirements
- UL Type A+B, Double-ended.
- Rated for dry and damp locations.
- For enclosed fixtures
- Will not fade or discolor.
- Mercury-free, for easy non-hazardous disposal.
- Operating temperature is -4ºF to 113ºF
- 5 Year Warranty
|WT8||4||11.5||HO = 135lm/W||3500K
Need Help? Contact Us Leave Feedback
Category: PL & T8