The LRL Series roadway luminaire provides excellent optical performance and outstanding versatility for a wide variety of applications. Our easy to install features include single latch tool-less entry, surge protection options and superior lumen maintenance and performance, all in an economical design. It is perfect for illuminating walkways, parking lots and roadways.
• Heavy-duty cast aluminum housing and removable door 3G vibration rated to ensure strength of construction and longevity in application.
• Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants.
• Available in IES Type II, III, IV, distributions.
• Offered Standard in 3000K 3500K 4000K and 5000K (+/- 275K) CCT and minimum 80 CRI.
• Scalable Lumen Packages from 6,100 to 20,000 Lumens replaces up to 400W Metal Halide.
• Optics is precisely designed to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and application spacing.
• Standard drivers feature electronic universal voltage (120-277V 50/60Hz), 347V60Hz or 480V 60Hz operation.
• Standard 1-10V dimming and 10kV/10kA common- and differential- mode surge protection available.
• Greater than 0.9 power factor, less than 20% harmonic distortion, and is suitable for operation in -40°C to 45°C ambient environments.
• LED drivers mount to die-cast aluminum back housing for optimal heat sinking, operation efficacy, and prolonged life.
• Optional Photocell
• Ambient operating temperature -40ºF to 113ºF
• Estimated 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
| Y = 120-277V
HV = 347-480V*
30K = 3000K
35K = 3500K
40K = 4000K
50K = 5000K
|21 = Direct Arm||
SV = Silver
BZ = Bronze***
BK = Black***
WH = White***